Friday, February 11, 2005

Friday Green Tea check-in

It has been a week since I went off the coffee in favor of the supposedly healthier Green Tea. One the whole I feel marketably better. The first few days were rough. I didn't even realize that it was probably related to the switch. I feel as though I have more energy, especially in the afternoons. As far as the supposed weight-loss that was "guarenteed" well I'm split. I definately feel less "puffy", but I made chocolate peanut butter brownies last weekend. and ate my was through them for the past few days now. thankfully, they are now gone but I am currently experienceing other bloating issues so it is really too soon to tell. I definately feel better though. Hopefully, I can convince Charlie to quit as it is a little tough to smell his every morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home