Wednesday, February 16, 2005

well crap

I havn't written anything in a while, mostly becasue all ov my creative juices have be sucked up by my new task of Organizing the office and all the files for reeeeeealllllllllll this time. I have made many attempts that have thus far proved only marginally successful. We really need to get our Sh*t together so here's to hoping we can stay this way going into the spring and summer.

In other news Everyone I Know is getting fab job offers in cool places like LA and north carolina (NC would be cool to you if you lived in Ohio, trust me) and I am basically just coming to terms with the fact that I fell in love with a man who probably won't ever leave this place. Read: I am stuck. Here. In. OHIO. I know, I have been here for almost four years (um, I actually had to stop and count because I can't believe its been four years. That's as long as I was in highschool and college (2.5 college years spent here). My old Pennsylvnia Liscense expires this year on my birthday and I'll have to get an Ohio one. I know I should have done this probably a while ago, but it is as if I can't bring myself to admit that I actually Live here. Don't get me wrong, it's not really all that bad, but as my friend (NC) used to put it, it is the "John Doe" state of america. On tv shows and the like when ever someone needs a random state they always pick Ohio. Since I was 15 every few years or so I have moved to a new state, a new school, a new life. Lately I have come to realize that this is it. The foundation has been laid. I am engaged, I live in a house, I have a dog, I live in Ohio. HOLY SHIT I am an adult. What the hell am I gonna do now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home