Monday, March 14, 2005

Crisis diverted

Well, last week I was really scared. My period was 4 days late, enough time for me to officially freak out. Thankfully, no bun in the oven yet.

C. and I have been going through a lot of growing pains recently. We have just been "off" . He blames me, I blame him. Were's DR. Phil when you need him?

We are under a lot of stress because of the guy next door. I don't know if we should move or not. Apparently there's a job in Florida...but I'm not going to hold my breath. I think we're in Columbus for the long. haul. One the one hand, I find that thought comforting and on the other it is incredibly stifling. I just home we don't get some grazy ghetto neighbors. I really think Charls. would have a heart attack.

Sad realization: Even though no wedding plans have been made, my insurance doesn't cover maternity yet, and my parents would FREAK OUT, we were both a little sad when AF showed up. I think that C. and I are ready to grow up, we just don't have an excuse. Plus, I really don't want to plan a wedding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home