Friday, March 18, 2005

hungover

Boy do I feel like shit. Not only did I throw up this morning, but I am still feeling crappy and it's almost 5p.m. Note to self: This is why you don't drink beer. EVER AGAIN. Stick to liquor.

We have to go to Chuck E. Cheese's tonight for my soon to be neice's first birthday party. I am excited only for the pizza.

Did not go to the gym. I am really starting to feel like a girl sausage. When I was out getting my Neice's gift I had to buy myself a new pair of jeans and a new shirt becasue I feel so shitty and all my clothes are tight! I also bought bronzer as I am Pasty.

I went to target and was depressed by all the college kids I saw there, getting stuff for spring break. It made me feel really nostalgic for College. Sometimes I feel a lot older than 23. I know it sounds weird because in the grand scheme of things 23 is so young. But I am having a hard time adjusting to adulthood. I feel so much guilt for working at home.

I was at a bar last night being a good wingman for one of my friends. She was drunkin' it up with this guy, So my FSIL and I were chatting away with his friend. He asked my what I did (like for a job) and I got all toungue tied. I think that was partially responsible for the drinking-with-reckless-abandon that ensued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home